Home | Pressure Gauges | Warranty Information | Liquid Filled
Liquid Filled Pressure Gauges
Three Year Warranty applies to:
- 300, 500, 660, 760, and 900 Series Liquid Filled Gauges
- 10 and 20 Series Liquid Filled Sanitary Gauges
- 1000, 1100, 1200, and 1300 Series Liquid Filled Differential Gauges
NOSHOK warrants these products:
- To be free from defects in material and workmanship
- To remain within catalogued accuracy specifications
- To maintain the integrity of the hermetically sealed case, therefore preventing leakage
- To operate within the catalogued performance specifications
Limitations which apply are:
- Bourdon tube pressure gauges must be used within their calibrated maximum range to prevent damage
- The pressure gauges must be operated within the following working pressure limits:
- Dynamic Pressure application, 60% of the dial range
- Static Pressure applications, where no sharp fluctuations occur, 90% of the dial range
- The gauges must be operated within specified ambient temperature ranges
Determination of gauge failures will be made by NOSHOK, Inc., which will use its equipment and personnel or a certified test facility specializing in this type of evaluation and determination. Gauge failures determined to be caused by over-range, incompatibilty with environment or product media and abuse will not be considered under this warranty. NOSHOK, Inc. will, at its discretion, repair or replace the working parts of the damaged gauge without cost to the customer. This written warranty applies only to the NOSHOK gauges referenced in the first paragraph of this warranty, sold by NOSHOK, Inc. and its authorized distributors.
Operating conditions including, but not limited to, system pressure, media compatibility and ambient conditions must be considered when selecting gauges and accessories. Improper selections and use of gauges could possibly cause gauge failure and lead to possible property damage or personal injury. Refer to the American National Standard ANSI B40.1 for the correct selection and use of gauges. A copy of this standard may be obtained from the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, United Engineering Center, 345 East 47th Street, New York, NY 10017.
In keeping with and for purposes of product and/or manufacturing process improvements, NOSHOK, Inc. reserves the right to make design changes without prior notice.
Glycerin or silicone could result in a spontaneous chemical reaction or explosion when combined with strong oxidizing agents including, but not limited to, chlorine, oxygen, hydrochloric or nitric acid, and hydrogen peroxide. Do not use glycerin or silicone filled gauges or accessories in these types of service. Consult factory for application assistance.