If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your resume on the Job Opportunities page.
This position requires an individual that is very detail oriented and is capable of working in a fastpaced environment. Responsible for directing the activities of warehouse personnel involved in the receiving, packaging, and shipping of products. Ensures that all policies and procedures are followed by all personnel.
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years of experience working in shipping and receiving, pulling, picking and processing orders.
- Familiarity with basic Microsoft Office tools – Word, Excel, etc.
- Proven management skills.
- Well-developed warehouse operations and inventory management skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas in writing and verbally in a clear, concise manner.
- Confident and consistent demeanor when dealing with peers, staff and external parties.
- Versatile, flexible, and able to handle multiple products and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Experience using shipping software including UPS World Ship and FedEx Ship Manager.
- Ability to use ERP tools to access shipping dashboards (schedules) and other information.
- Reach truck certified or able to become Reach truck certified.
- Capable of lifting 30 – 70 lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Assists Warehouse Manager with the development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures; ensures all established policies and procedures are followed by warehouse team.
- Supervises all shipping, receiving, picking, and packing activities performed by warehouse team; maintains a high degree of visibility and access to employees on warehouse floor throughout the shift.
- Leads, trains, motivates, coaches, and provides guidance to shipping and receiving team members.
- Works collaboratively with representatives from other departments to resolve warehouse-related issues and make recommendations for continual improvements.
- Manages logistics, prioritizes, and organizes all outbound and inbound orders.
- Ensures warehouse equipment is maintained and in proper working order.
- Responsible for managing team member schedules and ensuring staffing requirements are met.
- Ensures safety requirements are met by all shipping and receiving team members.
- Supports shipping and receiving team members by performing additional responsibilities:
- Evaluating product received from external sources for count, condition and confirmation that order requirements are met.
- Maintaining inventory including FIFO to optimize inventory management.
- Packaging products for shipment.
- Strategic consolidation of multiple items for combined shipments.
- Processing shipping documentation including Bills of Lading, Packing Lists and other related documents.
- Coordinating and scheduling deliveries for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Creating Proforma shipping and other related documents necessary to process international shipments.
- Ability to meet customer specific requirements for packaging, consolidating and labelling of outbound shipments.
- Other responsibilities as determined necessary.
Return to previous page to upload your resume.