A NOSHOK 300 Series Compact OEM Pressure Transmitter, along with a NOSHOK 2000 Series Smart System Digital Indicator, is extremely effective in hydraulic presses to test the compression force of concrete. The transducer measures the tensile strength of the hydraulic press and sends the signal to the Smart System, which gives the operator a visual of whether the compression force on the press is correct .
This NOSHOK product solution also works well in a variety of other applications related to presses, forgings, and stamping.
300 Series Compact OEM Pressure Transducers
- Rugged, compact transducer at an affordable price
- Ideal for dynamic or static measurement in general industrial applications where space is limited and durability is essential
- Ranges from 0 psi to 15 psi through 0 psi to 10,000 psi
- Standard absolute ranges from 15 psia to 200 psia
- High quality Stainless Steel construction for compatibility with chemically aggressive media
- All welded design with no internal seals increases resistance to mechanical stress, shock and vibration
2000 & 2100 Series Smart System "Intelligent" Digital Indicators
- Factory scaled and calibrated to your specifications at no additional cost
- Accepts a variety of standard process signals and precisely scales them into any desired unit of measurement
- Single input or dual input
- Employs advanced technology for stable, drift-free readout
- Field upgradeable with plug-in option cards; including 4 set point alarms, analog output